You’d just love to break free from the chains of comparison and self-doubt, wouldn’t you?
And discover the freedom and power of being the real you?
When was the last time you felt good about yourself? Worthy and capable of achieving what you really want in life?
If it’s been so long you can’t remember, I can tell you that being an empath is something that should empower you to share your love, joy and laughter.
Make you feel fuller for doing it, not leave you feeling drained and exhausted.
Because when you know how to manage your sensitivity, your whole life becomes a sharing of love and you find that you can afford to give, without ever feeling overwhelmed or like you’re trying to give from a place of empty.
Imagine yourself welcoming everyone to share in the wealth and light that surrounds you, feeling deeply and loving fiercely with excellent personal boundaries.
As an empath, I can say no one designs for empaths
There’s so little design out there that is intentionally made for empaths.
For sensitive souls that are highly influenced by the colours, textures, smells and imagery around them.
Design that empowers you to own your personal power and supports you to unapologetically let your true self shine.
I’m here to help you tap into the deepest inspiration within yourself so that you can be the person you most want to be.
To empower you with better design, because I know exactly how you feel.
Bringing a new item into your life should leave you feeling happy and looking good.
How well it fits into your life should be nothing but a delight and it should make you feel like it’s exactly what you needed right now.
Since I couldn’t find anyone who designed for me, I decided to do it for myself – and now I’m here to share that with you.
From tees to hoodies and art prints to life-changing journaling exercises – I’ve got you covered!
Start by checking these out
- Why buy small? 5 reasons how supporting independent creators is good for your soul.
- Grab some freebies here. They’re super, I promise!
- When you feel like there has to be something beyond those clichéd positive quotes and relentless positivity culture the blog is the place to be!
- Browse some tees because the t-shirt is a marvellous thing and you should recognise a good thing while you’ve got it.
- Check out the fine art collections: Little Birds, Luminance & Not Your Average Flowers, because a house really isn’t a home if the walls are bare. It won’t feel truly lived in until you put your own unique stamp on in – and there’s no way to make a bigger impact than by hanging up beautiful art.
- And sign up for my emails to get art updates and the best advice your mother never gave you!